Wednesday, September 18, 2013

INTJ

I recently discovered that I can count myself among those with the myer briggs personality type of “Introvert” it doesn’t mean shy, in a simplistic sense; it means I recharge privately and get drained easily in more public settings. In fact my personality type (INTJ) is the rarest of the 16 types, Einstein was also considered to have been INTJ type. Does it mean I’m a genius like Einstein? Not necessarily, it implies I may be inclined to spend a great deal of time thinking about stuff even when it appears I’m not doing anything, and I do. You can check your personality type here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp if you don’t already know your personality type I hope you will take the free short test and let me know what you find out. I realized a lot about myself that I already knew but didn’t understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment